Cogdell Memorial Hospital provides outstanding general and specialty care to Snyder’s residents. Below are the various services provided:
To schedule an appointment with a physician at our clinic please call our schedulers at 325-573-1300.
Cogdell Hospital offers a number of general outpatient surgery services performed by Dr. Elbert Thames.
- Gallbladder removal
- Hernia surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Skin lesions
- Breast surgery
We offer a variety of different specialty services here at Cogdell Memorial Hospital so that individuals in our community have the option to stay here for care instead of driving out of town.
- Our walk-in clinic provides care for acute illness or injury that comes suddenly but isn’t an emergency, while your primary care physician can also see you for those type of symptoms, this is available for you in the case an appointment isn’t immediately open.
M-F 8:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Services offered for diagnosis, surgery services, and rehabilitation.
- General Orthopedics
- Arthroscopic procedures
- Adult fracture and injury
- Pediatric fracture and injury
- Foot/ankle injury
- Wrist/hand injury
- Sports medicine
- Tendon & ligament injury
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Primary total hip and knee replacement
- Anterior hip replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Total and reverse shoulder replacement
- Complex joint revision and construction
OB services include:
- Free childbirth education classes
- Free breastfeeding support group
- Free boutique photographs
- Private & spacious birthing suites
- Hydrotherapy room
- Anesthesia and natural pain management
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Level 4 trauma center
- Two trauma beds, three private exam rooms, OB/GYN room, observation room, & air flight services
Wellness center memberships are offered to the public.
Workout equipment offered:
- Stationary bikes
- Elliptical machines
- Machine weights
- Free weights
- ENT procedures
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Outpatient services include:
- Respiratory therapy
To access services such as respiratory therapy, lab, and radiology you will check in with their outpatient registrars located in the front lobby to get you to the service you need.